Stokes Beginner’s Guide to Birds of the Western Region
If you’re from the Western part of the country and want to learn more about birds commonly seen at your feeders and in your region, this easy-to-use guide gives you everything you need to know for complete bird feeding success. Authored by Don & Lillian Stokes, widely recognized as America’s foremost authorities on birds, the Stokes Beginner’s Guide to Birds of the Western Region provides expert coverage of bird species native to the Western United States, including range maps, tips on attracting & observing birds, habitat needs, life histories, food preferences, and so much more! This 128-page trade paperback book includes information on how to outsmart squirrels and is copiously illustrated with dozens of brilliant full-color photographs that enable readers of all ages to identify common species. It’s a must-have guidebook for Western bird lovers!
- Expert coverage of bird species common in the western United States
- Dozens of brilliant, full-color photographs
- Handy chart showing birds’ seed preferences
- Range maps, tips on attracting & identifying birds, habitat needs, life histories, and so much more!
- A must-have guidebook for western bird lovers
- 128 pages, trade paperback
|Dimensions||4.5 × 7 × 0.38 in|